Monday, January 27, 2014

Anniversary Cushions - Wedding, Birthday, Occasion!! xx

Hi Everyone... How are you doing? 
Just a quick post to tell you i am still alive and well :)
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and Im really excited for what 2014 will bring. 
This year im going to venture into the world of Local Markets! I'm a bit nervous... Its kinda scary putting yourself out there for people to look at you and look at what your selling... But I thought it might be fun... 
Afterall i do love sewing and i love making bits and pieces... so i thought I would start with these....
 Anniversary Cushions.... 
What ya think??? 
I had seen a few out there in the world of etsy etc but couldnt find one i actually wanted myself. I liked having the numbers all join together so its more of a point of interest as to
 "What is that number??" 
Than a cushion that was separated with dots or dash's.... i felt those ones screamed DATE! Everytime you looked at em...!
 
So i decided to make one for me, the way i would like mine...
 Then.... My Sister saw it and she wanted one... 
 Then my Sister in Law saw it and wanted one too...
 Then my mum saw it and wanted one as well.... 
 and i thought... Maybe i could make them for people as pressies for wedding gifts etc.... Or for Kids Birthdays?? This one was for my Indi...
Which then led me to doing my first Market AND I decided that I would start to 
sell them online 
from my Etsy shop HERE
 
Soooooooo.......
Which one would you get??
I Make them in Natural Burlap, Cream Burlap and Natural linen....
Withe numbers in Black, White, Pink and Gold...
 Thats what Ive been up to.....
 How about you????
xxx I do miss you guys.... I miss my online buddies and our chats here and there. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year...
AND i hope 2014 is wonderful for you!!!!
xx Bec

also.... for my International Friends that want one.... I sell just the cushion cover... so its easy to post!! To get your insert.... just pop into your local IKEA... They have inserts there for super cheap!! Polyester and Feather!! xx

6 comments:

  1. wow, what an idea! I love them all, but my favourite combo si natural linen with black print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! What a great idea! I think I like the natural linen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute!
    I am so in love with the kitschy feel to them!
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cushions, fabulous idea...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun!! What size are the cushions?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...