Friday, February 18, 2011

Sew Mama Sew Tutorial

Hello!!! to all of you, visiting from Sew Mama Sew!! Thanks for stopping by....If you get a chance, leave me a quick comment... I LOVE finding new blogs... and comments are the best way i can jump on over and read more about you..
For all of my lovely followers... Just a little note to tell you I have a


So pop on over and check it out...
In my Tutorial, I give a quick explanation... on sewing curves! This might give you a bit more confidence to tackle a curved quilt!! The possibilities are endless!


You may have noticed i have a new Tab on my blog....TUTORIALS... I have put a few of my Tutorials in there, but had such a great time doing this Bird Cage Pillow one... I'm definitely going to be adding more!!
I hope you enjoy it... AND i LOVE pictures... so if anyone gets to make a pillow???....

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutuorials! I really LOVE your pillow design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! I love the little birdie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wouldn't it be fun with Laura Gunn's birdcage fabric as a background too?

    Your curlicue quilt is on my life list of quilts to make one day. Curves make quilts so much more interesting.

    Congrats on your Sew Mama Sew tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes curves look easy..... and anything birdie gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tutorial. I printed the whole thing out already and I'm going to give curved piecing a go. It should be very helpful with my Single Girl quiltalong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great tutorial. The pillow looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Bec! Cool feature and very funky pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tutorial... I think I need to find some birdie print fabric now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog. I just found it through Sew, Mama, Sew! Your pillow is wonderful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your birdcage pillow tut on Sew Mama sew. Its just beautiful and you made sewing curves look easy. TY. About to have more of a look around your blog.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have spent the last 1/2 hour browsing your beautiful blog and am now a follower, am thinking about the SIT day so I may meet you there, maybe......

    Blessings

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tutorial, Rebecca! You make those curves look easy! This is definitely on my to-do list!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute design, great timing as I need to make some new lounge cushions. Hmm, curved piecing, i will get back to you on that one! Happy quilting Sue SA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog through Sarah's blog & I love it. Thank you for sharing your story - you are a very brave person. Your blog is so inspiring!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to find you via Confessions of a Fabric Addict! Love your patterns, cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is that??? It's lovely, Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uhoh, now i have another project to add to my ever expanding to do list, I love the intricacy of bird cages and I really want to test out some sewing curves. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...